Working for this place is going to make me go bankrupt. I want everything.
What can I expect during treatment?
During the treatment, you’ll wear special ‘eyewear’ to protect your eyes from the laser. Before treatment begins, an anesthetic cream will be applied to cover the treatment area.
A treatment usually takes up to 30 minutes.
What are the benefits?
- Safe & comfortable procedure
- Quick treatment time (less than 1 hour)
- Minimal treatments required (1-3)
- Works on most skin types as it can be customized to different skin tones and aging conditions,
- Works well in combination with Laser Vein Removal
Does it hurt?
Some patients may feel a slight discomfort with each laser pulse, described as feeling like the snapping of a rubber band on the skin. This mild discomfort resolves in a few seconds.
How many treatment sessions will I need?
Results vary from one person to another, but several treatments may be necessary to fully remove skin blemishes or spider veins.
What can I expect after treatment?
You can use a cool compress or gel pack if the treated area has any redness or swelling. Any discomfort should resolve within a few hours.